I just tried this method for hydrangea propagation and it worked really well! I wanted to share the process with anyone who wanted to know! Are there any other members that have tried other methods and gotten good results?
Propagate Hydrangeas in Water
1. Get Hydrangea cuttings that are close to the base of the plant so they will grow more.
2. Strip the leaves and excess stems from the cuttings.
3. Take the cuttings and put them in a glass, vase or large bowl.
4. Wait for roots to appear, and make sure to replace the water frequently so molding doesn’t occur.
5. When enough roots have grown you can take the cuttings and put them into soil to continue growth.